Re: Automatic clean of module flag steing from module./

Hi...
Dear conference,

I was found that for automatic module unloading when no exported symbol is used by other module is needed to set automatic unloading flag for such module. I was not found how to set such flag from module itself.
I was found auto_clean() function, but symbol is unknown for module.
Can anyone help me with this problem,please?
Interesting, from what I read, automatic unloading is done by kmod in 2.6.x. However, I don't see any function in kmod.c that probably has something to do with module unloading. Maybe now you should manually do it via modprobe -r?

regards,

Mulyadi