Re: Automatic clean of module flag steing from module./

 Mulyadi Santosa wrote:

> > I was found that for automatic module unloading when no exported symbol
> > is used by other module is needed to set automatic unloading flag for
> > such module.  I was not found how to set such flag from module itself. I
> > was found auto_clean() function, but symbol is unknown for module. Can
> > anyone help me with this problem,please?
>
> Interesting, from what I read, automatic unloading is done by kmod in
> 2.6.x. However, I don't see any function in kmod.c that probably has
> something to do with module unloading. Maybe now you should manually do
> it via modprobe -r?

is it possible to do so when modporobe loads module A which needs symobls
exported form module B which needs  symbol form module C.

I am to do so to automaticly clean modules B and C in time of unloadingmodule
A via rmmod A

Am I right when interpret your suigestion
whem i use modprobe -r A it sets autounload flag for B and C ?

Thank you for help

Regards
Peto