Re: Help on installation

> > > Currently i have downloaded FC-5 and i have stored it on my harddisk.
> > > I dont have a CD-Writer to burn the contents onto any CD's. I want to
> > > install FC-5 from harddisk. Please help me, i am going mad , cannot
> > > find a way to install it from harddisk. PLease help.
First GOOGLING will give you a very good answer.
Secondly you can install it from ISO images on HDD.
Just install GRUB for NT if you dont have any other Linux installed.
Copy vmlinuz and initrd images from the ISO images,(you ll find them
under boot)  to a partition.
Give path of the images at the grub prompt .. install and have fun.

All the best

--
play the game