Re: Help on installation

> Currently i have downloaded FC-5 and i have stored it on my harddisk.
> I dont have a CD-Writer to burn the contents onto any CD's. I want to
> install FC-5 from harddisk. Please help me, i am going mad , cannot
> find a way to install it from harddisk. PLease help.

It's certainly not a supported option, BUT you could actually achieve
this by using qemu.

ummmm ... AFAIK it is possible to install from the ISO images. The ISO
images can be on the local hard disk or on a remote FTP server.

However, even for this, you will need to have a boot disk containing
the initial boot image and the initrd. Once you boot up and the
anaconda starts, it'll prompt you for the install method - where you
can select that you want to install from local ISO images.

Regards,

Rajat