Re: XScale Development Hardware

>From http://www.compulab.co.il/stock.htm it looks like the next shipment
of boards is arriving on 25 Dec and will include the 'B' option, which is
2 USB 1.0 host ports.  The ARMBASE comes stock with the USB host port
header, and the interface cable kit comes with the USB Host socket.

As far as timeline is concerned, I am considering making the order around
1 January in order to leave enough time for 10 people to accumulate.  Let
me know if this works with your time constraints.  In the meantime, I'll
try to get an idea about delivery time.  Perhaps we can take this thread
off-list to work out the details such as redistribution and funds.

Ciao,
Brian