XScale Development Hardware

Hello,

I'm trying to get my hands on some XScale development hardware to learn
about embedded system development with Linux. I found some hardware that I
like, and I'm looking for people to join forces so we can get a price
break. The idea is that we all get a price break while implicitly forming
a development community. Check out
http://brian.cavagnolo.org/index.php?topic=armcore_journal for more
details.

I know this kinda sounds like a scam.  We'll have to figure out a
trustworthy way to handle the money situation.  Also, I hope this isn't
considered an unethical use of the list.  Anyhow, I estimate that the bar
to entry would be about $500 each. Anyhow, have a look at the above site
and send me an email if you're interested or have any input.

Ciao,
Brian