Re: XScale Development Hardware

brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

From http://www.compulab.co.il/stock.htm it looks like the next shipment
of boards is arriving on 25 Dec and will include the 'B' option, which is
2 USB 1.0 host ports.  The ARMBASE comes stock with the USB host port
header, and the interface cable kit comes with the USB Host socket.

If we can get them pretty quick then I will probably have one - it's a cheap way of getting hardware that readers can easily obtain also.

OOI, who does what hardware stuff here then? I am currently working on soft platforms based on an FPGA from Xilinx called the Virtex II Pro - but it's expensive and not easily obtainable for my home hacking so I tend to use off the shelf stuff. I just noticed the new Virtex 4 boards from Memec will have 64MB of DDR RAM and be priced reasonably enough for those of us who want a Microblaze uclinux board for home use :-)

Cheers,

Jon.

-- Kernelnewbies: Help each other learn about the Linux kernel. Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/kernelnewbies/ FAQ: http://kernelnewbies.org/faq/