Re: XScale Development Hardware

Thanks for your recommendation.  I like a lot of things about using
consumer off-the-shelf hardware for development.  In particular, there's a
ton of users and some pretty active hacking communities.  However, I think
using a more raw system board with a bunch of peripheral options leaves
more flexibility (an less, um, creative disassembly requirements) for
projects.

Thanks,
Brian