Re: boot a simple "Hello World" message using bootloaders

Hi ,

  Nice to know that you have worked out to
understand the boot process better .

  I would appreciate if you could share
with everybody what you did exactly , the
code you used and finally what all you
understood .

  This would be of great help to the newbies
out here on the list .

Cheers !

 --- Koala GNU <koala.gnu@tiscalinet.it> wrote: > Hi
all,