free inode security blob

Could anybody give me some hint about the following question?  Thanks
1.  I use linux security module to alloc a security blob to each inode, but when
    i want to cleanup the module ,i decide to free these alloced memory from inode struct,i want to travel through inode_in_use ,inode_unused,sb->s_dirty and sb->s_locked_inode ,but these are all static varieble,where is no way to use it in lsm module,could it be other ways to do it?
why dte not do it?
2.   iget4 call find_inode to find establishing inode linked in i_hash,(these inode all in inode_in_used and inode_unused links??)why iget call get_new_inode which use find_inode for a second time? If this question has post before,i am sorry.

)zYw朆az^jn{zP+rzmj)gX+w?!zXr^-wGg{zŞlzm	w(