Re: BUG() Calls

Hi,
  The kernel doesn't hang, but my module enters a state which I as a
newbie could not handle it. So I posed the problem to the group asking if
I could do something with it. Normal commands like rmmod were not in a
position to unload the module. Your suggestion of compiling the kernel
with gdb was a very good insider in this direction.

Thanks,
Pradeep