Status of Nftables.

Hi,

I have been kicking the tires of nftables and love the structured way
to implement filter/rules and have the following questions?

1) When is the (xt_classify.c and xt_physdev.c) from iptables
extensions going to be implement in nft?  I want to use it to classify
traffic in conjunction with HTB qdisc in a transparent bridge setting.

 2) Is the a schedule anywhere to indicate the approximate time for
all iptables extensions to be ported over?  I guess some will be
dropped or merged and it would be good to know in advance.

3) When would be nftables be good enough to be in production.

Thank you.

Regards,
Albert.