Re: nftables: nft fails to add rules to chains

 Bumping, since it looks like there are people from the project
reading this list at this time.

 Any idea on what is happening and how to solve it ? This is
preventing me from using nftables in my project. On the other
hand, if nftables, which is supposed to be the shiny new thing,
is still considered alpha and not to be used yet in real life,
it would be nice to know it ASAP.

 Thanks.