11th Netfilter Workshop coming up soon

Hi!

We're already working on the next edition in the Netfilter workshop
series. This year this event will take place in Budapest, Hungary,
from 22th to 26th June, 2015 [1].

Attendance is free but it requires an invitation, and we have very
limited number of invitations this year! You may consider attending if
you are involved in any aspect of the Linux networking development,
and more specifically the development of Netfilter and the Linux
Virtual Server (IPVS) projects.

If you want to apply for attendance, please, send us an email to
coreteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx before 31th March (strict deadline) including a
Netfilter topic/proposal you would like to present to the developer
community. Your proposal must include a title, short abstract (500
words maximum) and estimated time to present it.

We also welcome presentations on Netfilter-related third party
software (using our framework and libraries) as long as they are
released under a FOSS license.

We are looking for sponsors too, if you think you can help us to get
funds to run the workshop, please, contact me and I'll be glad to send
you our sponsorship policy.

Regards.

[1] http://workshop.netfilter.org/2015/