RE: ebtables vlan captive portal

Hi guys,

Any Idea about this?:

[root@localhost nftables]# make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/nftables'
Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory `/root/nftables/src'
make  all-am
make[3]: Entering directory `/root/nftables/src'
  CC     main.o
In file included from ../include/netlink.h:10,
                 from main.c:25:
/usr/include/linux/netlink.h:35: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘sa_family_t’
make[3]: *** [main.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/root/nftables/src'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/nftables/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/nftables'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Thanks & Best Regards,
Danilo Magat
eZeLink Telecom
www.ezelink.com
Ph: +971 4 457 2218 Ext: 110
Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn - G+ - Pinterest - Instagram
Bay Square Building 06 - Office No 105 - Business Bay
P.O Box 111581, Dubai, UAE
Note: My Email Id is changed from danny@xxxxxxxx to danny@xxxxxxxxxxx, please update in your record.