ebtables vlan captive portal

http://s16.postimg.org/e5nu6g1md/bridgevlancaptive.png

The above image link is based on my project about captive portal. As you can see on the image i have a diagram on LEFT side which is WORKING without a problem on a normal scenario without any vlan.

On RIGHT side however, it is similar to the setup on left side but it is with multiple VLAN.

I am having difficulties on finding the solution on this. need your input.

Currently im looking at ebtables form the link

http://ebtables.netfilter.org/misc/ebtables-man.html#lbBD
Basically the idea is to intercept the packet that flows to bridge interface from whatever vlan is tagged and create the same rule as the iptables to mark packet and redirect to login page.

I welcome your possible solutions in this.