Re: dyn. SNAT based on different source addresses?

> Except a gre tunnel is not that easy on a Windows TS or at all on a
> windows machine.
> The main issue is that he has 200+ machines in one subnet that needs
> access to the other one...

Not exactly, the terminal servers are located in different subnets in
one company, so NETMAP here is suboptimal  ....

> The options I now that works in windows are pptp(with internal GRE),
> l2tp, openvpn and maybe couple others.

Thanks for the ideas.
But tunnels are not an option. Admins on TS are running the strategy
"never change a running system", because the TS are fragile ...

Routing betwenn the two companies is not possible (overlapping ip
networks, different security policies, ..)
Thats is the reason for the DNAT rules ... The TSs access to the
fileserver over a IP in the own network.

Thought, I can solve the porblem with iptables ... iptables is so mighty ...

Thanks Meike