Re: advanced routing with NAT: returning UDP traffic

Hey Maarten,

As long as I remember conntrack and conntrack are working together.
Which means that udp traffic will be distinguished the same way as TCP as long the connection tracking categorized it under the same connection stream. (I think for unestablished connection 30 secs and more for an "established" one)

Eliezer