Re: ClusterIP network slowdown

I forgot to tell you that heartbeat lost lots of udp packets that are
used to transport the heartbeat signal (on all interfaces). Also the
slowdown is perceptible also on the private network interfaces (the ones
that are not used by clusterip and are not connected to the same
switch).
It seems that the invalid packet make clusterip make the entire
networking subsystem slow not only on the network interface where i
configured it.
Any hints? I desperately need them! ;)