Re: ClusterIP network slowdown

Hi Edison, you're right, all the host on the same switch can see the
packages directed to the clusterip. But this is not a problem because
these other hosts are not affected by the slowdown. The only affected
nodes are the ones that are using the clusterip.
I cannot modify any configuration of any switch on my network without a
long process for approval i can not try to enable the igmp snooping
without a strong argument. How can igmp snooping relief some load on the
clustered hosts?
There are any kernel parameters that i can tune to make clusterip behave
better?
I'm sorry for being so pedant but i need some precise technical
information to modify something in my network.

Thanks.