Packet filter port forwarding question

I'm not sure if this is the right place to askquestions about packet filter as most of the queries here seem related to iptables/netfilter.

I have an OpenBSD-based firewall that uses packet filter and I want to forward port 444 on the exteral public side to port 443 on an internal private LAN address (this is for a Sonic wall SSL-VPN device which listens on port 443). Would the correct pf.conf rule be something like this:

rdr pass on $ext_if proto tcp from any to $ext_if port 444 -> $int_if port 443

where $ext_if and $int_if are the external and internal addresses respectively?

If this is the wrong mailing list, please accept my apologies and tell mw where I should ask this question.

Andy