Re: ipporthash, ipportiphash, ipportnethash problems

So I should not use IP_NF_SET_HASHSIZE for the time being until it is fixed,
right?

Yes, because currently it's ignored. In this week I'm going to fix it in the git repository but won't release a new version just for this.
There is another issue I found when using ipmap sets: when I execute, for example, "ipset -N port-map ipmap --from 10 --to 30000" and then add an element "ipset -A port-map 20" the two statements are accepted without any error given (they shouldn't be as the map defined is an IP map, not a port map and the values submitted are numbers, not IP addresses)!

When I issue "ipset -L port-map" I get:

Header: from: 0.0.0.10 to: 0.0.117.48
members:
0.0.0.20