ipporthash, ipportiphash, ipportnethash problems

I am not able to get *any* matches when I have the following combinations:

1. ipporthash: x.x.x.x,y [src,dst] or [dst,src] (i.e. source IP address and destination port and vice versa); 2. ipportiphash: x.x.x.x,y,z.z.z.z [src,dst,dst] or [dst,src,src] (i.e. source IP address, destination port and destination IP address and vice versa); 3. ipportnethash x.x.x.x,y,z.z.z.z/c [src,dst,dst] or [dst,src,src] (i.e. source IP address, destination port and destination subnet and vice versa);

When I split up the above sets like:

For case 1: match-set single-set src match-set single-port dst (and vice versa with src and dst reversed) - all in one line - i.e. creating two separate sets containing the appropriate src IP address and and dst ports respectively; For case 2: match-set single-set src match-set double-set dst,dst (and vice versa with src and dst reversed) - all in one line - i.e. creating two separate sets containing the appropriate src IP address and another set containing the destination IP addresses *and* ports respectively; For case 3: match-set single-set src match-set double-net-set dst,dst (and vice versa with src and dst reversed) - all in one line - i.e. creating two separate sets containing the appropriate src IP address and another set containing the destination IP subnet addresses *and* ports respectively;

I was able to get a match! This leads me to believe that either xtables has a bug and can't handle mixed src,dst designations in the same set, or, I am doing something wrong. Which is it?