Re: ipporthash, ipportiphash, ipportnethash problems

Well give me a little leeway. It hasn't even been 24 hours since 4.4.
Well, I know you are busy working on the latest nf_conntrack patches so... (-;

What is sad too is that Fedora has had so far no interest (or perhaps
just no maintainer) to take it up into the distro.
I won't miss it that as much if I could prepare the rpms myself from source (via make with dist-rpm target for example) - I can live with that.

Even if I solve problem No 2 (i.e. by tar-ing the necessary modules and
executables) I can't see a way to get past compiling for a different
architecture (and resolve all the dependencies)! Any ideas?

You could use the openSUSE Build Service to produce packages for
various distributions (including Fedora) and the two archs. It should
be possible to include Fedora-specific blocks in the preexisting
xtables-addons.spec too.
I have a policy that I built all system-sensitive packages from source on one or two of my machines locally, so doing that externally isn't really an option for me.

But that should not really matter, because after a repo is done
building, you can use the regular system tools (zypper, yum) to
update, so that rpmbuild itself needs no network activity.
If I could compile and, at least, build the binaries in one single package (be it rpm, tar.gz or similar) so that they can be installed during my kickstart I would be happy with that.

As a last option I could compile the source on i686 environment (for i686 machine to be installed on), but I definitely need a complete package (in rpm, tar.gz etc - as I already pointed out) so that I could transfer it for my kickstart to unpack and install when building the update image. That's my dilemma at present.