Re: nf_nat_sip & nf_conntrack_sip

>> Then i've been loading the nat modules in the wrong order, it should be
>> always:
>> 1- nf_conntrack_??? options
>> 2- nf_nat_???
>
> Yes.
>
>> correct?
>> I've loaded the modules in this order with the parameters and it's
>> working
>> file now :)
>>
>> Explain something to me if possible, why is the SIP module need if
>> everything works without it?
>
> Well, in that case you don't need it obviously :) In case you're using
> NAT, I guess you're also using STUN or something similar. This does not
> really work reliable with netfilter, although it might appear that way
> most of the time.

Hi Patrick,
continuing this matter, after updating to 2.6.31-rc2-git4 (i needed 'cause
a fix for pty.c for PPTPD connections), loading the modules:

/sbin/modprobe nf_conntrack_sip sip_direct_signalling=0 sip_direct_media=0
/sbin/modprobe nf_nat_sip

When the other person disconnects from the other side, the call remains
active in my side.
Unloading the modules works as expected.
A bug?