Re: nf_nat_sip & nf_conntrack_sip

Jorge Bastos wrote:
Howdy,

I use a program from my mobile company, to make call's in my PC, this
program uses SIP for the connection.
The problem is:

-When i have these two modules loaded, when the person from the other side
disconnects, the program doesn't end the call, plus, the call's go down
very often!!
-When none of this modules are loaded, everything works as expected when
the person from the other side disconnects, and no call dies (unless i get
of my internet connection).

Any guess? I can work without the modules as i am right now, i just want
to help if there's something wrong with the modules and help.

Which kernel version are you using? The versions before 2.6.26 are
known not to work properly. With later kernels you might have to
set the sip_direct_media/signalling options to 0.