Re: Problem with IPv6 tunnel

David Balažic a écrit :
Just for info, I report that after I "opened" protocol 41 for input
(and removed the nat table changes) my IPv6 tunnel is working fine for
more than 24 hours.

Of course it is working fine.
As I said, the issue was not about conntrack or NAT but filtering. So you needed to modify your filtering rules, not the NAT or conntrack. Good job.
Now maybe you could report this to the authors of the SixXS FAQ. ;-)