Re: nf_nat_sip & nf_conntrack_sip

> What does "remain alive" mean? If something is not working as expected,
> please include a pcap dump of both before and after NAT.

I mean, when the person from the other side disconnects, the call doesn't
end.

>> /sbin/modprobe nf_nat_sip
>> /sbin/modprobe nf_conntrack_sip sip_direct_signalling=0
>> sip_direct_media=0
>
> This does not work, the nat module already pulls in the conntrack module
> without parameters.

ops!
Then i've been loading the nat modules in the wrong order, it should be
always:
1- nf_conntrack_??? options
2- nf_nat_???

correct?
I've loaded the modules in this order with the parameters and it's working
file now :)

Explain something to me if possible, why is the SIP module need if
everything works without it?

Jorge,