Re: More ethernet port same ip address

Jan Engelhardt escreveu:
No need to lecture me, I've been there, done that, and did it all.
In fact, having the right ARP entries is enough to make routing select
the right interface, you do not strictly need a bridge interface.

hey man, nobody is trying to lecture nobody in here ... we're just trying to help each other. If you know more about the subject than me (in fact i have never used bridged interfaces, altough i know how they work in the theory), then sorry, but i simply dont know that you have been there, did it all ....

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx