Re: What are these and how can I not log them?

On 7/7/2008 6:00 PM, Simon wrote:
never mind, I see a iptables -L will list them all...

That will list the rules in one table, filter by default. You will need to dump all tables that way. IPTables-save is a more concise way to dump all tables and rules in one clean consistent manner for others to see.

Yes the copy and past will work. (See my (coming) reply to your previous message.)

Grant. . . .