Re: Port Forwarding .

On 7/7/2008 6:58 PM, Charles Romestant wrote:
ok a little more info, for debugs sake...

Ok! You have not been clearing your IPTables before adding additional rules. Please run the following commands and re-try what I submitted earlier.

iptables -t filter -F
iptables -t nat -F

again it seems only the first rulein the PREROUTING is executing as consecutive looks at this while trying to browse to the page show increment in pckts.

*nod*

Your first DNAT rule, which is incorrect, is being matched before the rule(s) that I provided. You need to flush your IP tables and chains.

again, thank you for your patience.

*nod*

You are welcome.

Grant. . . .