Re: POM Xtables???

Hi Jan,

Thanks a bunch for clearing that up, looks like I'll be busy reading
that Netfilter Module pdf you created.  I'm still confused a bit on
why none of this is mentioned on Netfilter.org. Is the official module
patch system still POM as far as the Netfilter guys are concerned?

>From my inexperienced perspective and reading the message boards a
bit, it seems like POM is still the official patch system for
Netfilter as far as asking the Netfilter team goes, but the users are
recommending the Xtables-addons patch system instead.  Otherwise it
would make sense that Xtables would be included in FTP and GIT on the
Netfilter site. I can understand some of the extensions having their
own web sites, but for the core module patch system to be on another
site seems very strange to me.

Can any of the Netfilter team clarify.  Hopefully this clears up for
others reading this too.

Cheers
-Dave