Re: ip_conntrack vs. nf_conntrack

On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 16:41 +0200, Pascal Hambourg wrote:
> Martin a écrit :
> >
> > I'll search for more docs about difference
> > module--build-in, just to see if I can change some parameters while
> > modprobe or so.
>
> Built-in module parameters can only be set at boot time in the kernel
> command line. See Documentation/kernel-parameters.txt in the Linux
> kernel source tree.

Thanks, I'll check that.

I want to thanks the whole netfilter list too. I was pretty much
confused about ip_conntrack and nf_conntrack thing.

Now I'm able to know the differences, similitudes, and more about how
they work. How they are loaded, alias, etc.

I can go on with it now, and start looking fore more options (like
7-layer and IMQ), but those are may be for another thread in some
future ;)

Thanks again to all of you.

Martin