ip_conntrack vs. nf_conntrack

Hi to all.

I've some doubts in what changes have been done to conntrack modules,
but can't find some info about.

Here is my situation:

I use to have a 2.6.18 kernel with some patches, including POM and
netfilter ones. The modules I insmod are ip_conntrack_ftp,
ip_conntrack_irc, ip_conntrack_tftp, ip_conntrack_amanda and
ip_conntrack_sip.

Asking around, have finally find that to get patches on mainstream, some
names've changed and some code have been modified ¿is that right?
Anyway, there aren't nf_conntrack_amanda, nf_conntrack_irc, etc. ¿are
there available by now, or need some extra patches or something else?

Thanks in advance, hope someone can give me some light here...

Martin