Re: Packet duplication

Rob Sterenborg wrote:
looks promising thanks. it said it download ROUTE extra so patched
(never asked me to apply ROUTE patch though) and am now
compiling kernel again so will let you know in a days time
thanks for your philantropy

I tried to patch 2.6.23.1 using POM-ng but it didn't ask to patch for
ROUTE as you found out. Maybe it's not supported on this kernel so it'll
won't work on this kernel.

To see what happens, I patched the kernel manually (copied files, added
stuff to Kconfig and Makefile), configured it for ROUTE (ipv4) and it
seems to compile. I can't test if it will work, however.

i know this is much asked but any chance you could explain to me what you did ? (you can be brief)
-