RE: Packet duplication

> looks promising thanks. it said it download ROUTE extra so patched
> (never asked me to apply ROUTE patch though) and am now
> compiling kernel again so will let you know in a days time
> thanks for your philantropy

I tried to patch 2.6.23.1 using POM-ng but it didn't ask to patch for
ROUTE as you found out. Maybe it's not supported on this kernel so it'll
won't work on this kernel.

To see what happens, I patched the kernel manually (copied files, added
stuff to Kconfig and Makefile), configured it for ROUTE (ipv4) and it
seems to compile. I can't test if it will work, however.

Grts,
Rob

-