Change ip_conntrack_sip default port

Hi,

I tried to change the default port of sip_contrack and h323_conntrack in iptables. The problem is those conntrack are "hard compiled" in the kernel (not as module if not the command "modprobe ip_conntrack_sip port=xxxx" is the solution).

I would like to know if its possible to change this port (without change kernel) when the conntrack is "hard compiled" and especially where? (file or sysctl.conf etc... I didn't find)

By advance thank you for your assistance.

.VECTEN Sébastien

To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    netfilter-failover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx