Re: IPSET iptree problem

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007, Łukasz Nierychło wrote:

I think it is something with garbage colector because if
you modify line 32 in file:
/usr/src/linux/net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_set_iptree.c
#define IPTREE_GC_TIME 5*60

to:
#define IPTREE_GC_TIME 1*60

(and recompile kernel modules)

this funny feature is available for one minute instead of 5
( after modules ip_set and ip_set_iptree are loaded
into memory )

After IPTREE_GC_TIME all is ok for some unknown period of
time, but finally this malfunction comes again.

Thank you the reports, on the weekend I'll be able to debug it.
Please stay tuned.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-