Re: Change ip_conntrack_sip default port

Hi Sébastien

There is a match module that may do what you want:
"-m helper" with --helper argument that in wour case sould be
"sip-xxxx" I believe

I came across this in the iptables manual but never tested. Please let
me know if it works for You.

Best regards
Michel