Re: two subnets...

Hello,

Maximilian Wilhelm a écrit :
Am Tuesday, den 31 July hub Grant Taylor folgendes in die Tasten:

I have never worked with the physdev match extension so I can not say for sure. I do not recall which features were being taken out of main line NetFilter code, but I want to say that physdev was one of them [...]

The physdev match is in the vanilla kernel for some time now.

AFAIK, the physdev match for iptables is in the 2.6 vanilla kernel since version 2.6.0 (as well as bridge-neftilter) and has never been removed. The physdev match for ip6tables was added in version 2.6.9.