RE: how to filter on applications?

I find this e-mail list generally very courteous.  English is a difficult
language and it's not the primary language for a lot of people on this list.

In my opinion what is important is to strive to understand what the poster
is trying to say.  Posters should strive to put as much detail as possible
in their post to cut down on the 'discovery cycle.'  Make it clear; don't
leave anything to be assumed (if you can help it).

Provide diagrams if possible (emacs' picture-mode works very well!  ;)

Now, back to filtering...
---
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926          Toll free:  888.459.1926
Cell:  819.918.9731                Pgr:  pablo_p@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fax:   603.720.7723 (US)