Re: how to filter on applications?

Hi all,

Let me apologize for my posts in this thread.
Sorry if I were rude.
I did not wanted to be.

As Pablo Sanchez wrote, English is sometimes very difficult to understand.

This list is mostly read by sysops/sysadms. (I think.) They/we create iptables rules for a whole network.
Simply I just wanted to help vwf and assumed things. That was bad.

In the future I will not send any comment if I do not fully understand the question.

Again, let me apologize.

Swifty