Re: Policy routing with mark not working.

Also, after much time banging my head against the wall trying to
figure out why my marks were ignored, I discovered that in spite of
what the netfilter packet traversal diagram shows, marks set in
PREROUTING are ignored for packets originating on the box doing the
routing, and the marks need to be set on the OUTPUT chain for that
case (you still need to set the mark on the PREROUTING chain on
packets traveling through the routing server).
 This is with kernel 2.6.16.5 and iptables v1.3.3.

Frank