Re: Could you please update the Netfilter Extensions HOWTO ?

I would be willing to help some.  I am no expert at programming, but I
usually can figure things out with a little time and effort.  (And I
use netfilter with a couple of extensions.)  Just point me in the
right direction and I would be glad to help as I get time.

Robb Bossley