patch-o-matic no password for the samba.org ftp using cvs

I'm sorry if this is not the correct place to post.

http://www.collaborium.org/onsite/benin/docs/services/NETFILTER_RELATED/netfilter-extensions/netfilter-extensions-HOWTO-2.html

the above HOWTO says to use cvs to get the latest patch-o-matic tree. Unfortunately it now requires a user password. Can anyone tell me where else I can get the p-o-m or the password please

thanks

Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters