RE: patch-o-matic no password for the samba.org ftp using cvs

> I'm sorry if this is not the correct place to post.
>
> http://www.collaborium.org/onsite/benin/docs/services/NETFILTE
> R_RELATED/netfilter-extensions/netfilter-extensions-HOWTO-2.html
>
> the above HOWTO says to use cvs to get the latest patch-o-matic tree.
> Unfortunately it now requires a user password. Can anyone
> tell me where else I can get the p-o-m or the password please

ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/patch-o-matic-ng/snapshot/

I had a quick look at the HOWTO and it's not really up-to-date I think.
POM has been followed up by POM-ng. Further, the HOWTO talks about "make
patch-o-matic" and AFAIK that's not in use anymore. You can now patch
the kernel and iptables source like this :
KERNEL_DIR="/path/to/kernel_src" \
IPTABLES_DIR="path/to/iptables_src" \
./runme <basic|extra>

Gr,