Re: libnetfilter_queue conditions required to rewrite packets...

Looks as though,
The code in the subversion repository's quite different, so I've checked out a copy of that and I'm gonna give it a test when I next get a chance. It requires >=libnfnetlink-0.0.16, so that's also gonna have to be built from subversion. The changes include incrementing the size of the structure to include the size of the payload, and also the structure holding the payload is defined outside the conditional statement. These I think, should mean the packet's better formed and hopefully will do the actual mangling... I'm not sure how far away those packages are from becoming releases, but it seems they have some definite enhancements in them...
	Mike  5:)