Re: libnetfilter_queue conditions required to rewrite packets...

Ok,
So yesterday I needed to use a small program to rewrite packets flowing through my transparent bridge. I started using the an ipq implementation and after a bit of jiggery pokery fixing up all the checksums, it seemed to be working a treat. I then knocked up an nfqueue implementation using the code I'd been writing that did exactly the same job, and using the the subversion copies of libnetfilter_queue (0.0.12) and libnfnetlink (0.0.16), I did manage to mangle the packets successfully... I still don't seem to be able to send out packets with a broken checksum, but I haven't yet verified whether that's the target end dropping them or the linux kernel killing them before they get on the wire. I hope this helps...
	Mike  5:)