Real ip's behind Firewall

Hello guys.
Let me explain my situation:
I have a Internet Connection coming in a switch , In this switch , i
have my "Firewall" and some other serevrs that uses Real Ip's, so ,
the firewall dont protect the other servers , cause the servers dont
are behind it.
I need to change this , making a Real Firewall , in the front of the servers.
I want to know:
Can i put some servers using real ip's behind my firewall using iptables?
If yes, how can i make this?

Sorry for my bad english!

Thank'z

Cheers