Re: Real ip's behind Firewall

Yes you can. You have to create subnets with the IP range you have.
One subnet shall be used for the interface connected to the Internet,
and the other subnet shall be used for the interface connected to the
internal network.

After that, you have to create routes on your Internet router, so it
knows were to send the packets destined to the internal network.